Dara represents more than 15 years of experience providing counseling and career management education to students, postdoctoral scholars, and business professionals across a wide range of disciplines and career fields. Her approach incorporates traditional career development theories and methods with action-oriented coaching techniques that help clients:
- Increase understanding around personal, professional, and lifestyle essentials
- Develop a framework to better identify and evaluate options
- Formulate objectives along with a clear plan for implementation
- Confidently navigate potential career challenges and setbacks
- Develop tools and strategies for success within today’s highly competitive economy
Dara holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling and is a Licensed Professional Counselor. Her career management workshops have been presented at national and international universities, government agencies, and research institutions.